Welcome!

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
Welcome former ScrapZee members! I hope you like our new site! You'll notice that the site, overall, works rather similarly to the SZ site. Some things are organized differently and/or have different names, but I think they'll be easy enough to figure out.

The one "big" change I'd like to point out is in the posting using bold, italics, font color, and such. If you think back to the SZ site when you used those it would show in the draft of your post. On this site it will not. You'll get []'s with something in it and [/]'s also with something in it (b for bold for example). These will stand for the starting and ending place for the bold text (italics, etc.). The SZ had this when you used the "Reply with Quote" option. You won't see it in your draft, but when you go to the preview post option and on the actual post (once submitted) you will see them in effect. If you have questions about that let me know!

There will be a "crop" section as well, but it won't show up until there is something in it. :)

So take a look around. Experiment a bit and let me know if you have questions.
Whispers

Thanks so much for getting this up and running! Speaking of running... love seeing the photo of you and your sweet little Bug! She does keep you running, doesn't she? :D
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Sheri, your daughter looks just like a mini-me! That apple didn't fall far from the tree!
Elaine
eoconnell

I do have a question, Sheri. I thought I had to save a draft in order to post it. I realize that I don't and I have successfully posted a message. My question is, where is that draft? I will gladly delete it but I don't know how to retrieve it.
Ellie

Ellie wrote:I do have a question, Sheri. I thought I had to save a draft in order to post it. I realize that I don't and I have successfully posted a message. My question is, where is that draft? I will gladly delete it but I don't know how to retrieve it.

Haha...I have to admit that that made me laugh, Ellie!

You do not have to save the draft in order to post. That is in case you start a post and then realize that you need to go run an errand or something--you can save it and then come back to it. If you go to post on the thread again you'll see that there is another button (to the left of the "Save Draft" button) that says "Load Draft." Click that and there will the draft you saved.
Whispers

Thank you, Sheri. It's going to take a while for us to get comfy here but we'll get there soon.
Ellie

I'm liking some of the changes you've made. But, like Ellie said, it will take some time to get used to navigating the site. That's okay. I'm just thankful that we have a site to navigate! :D
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

It will take some adjustment. It really isn't too different though. You'll figure out where things are and such and it won't be a big deal. Just keep in mind that I'm not very far ahead of you!! :lol:

I'm glad you all like it though!
Whispers

Nice to be here
ya it new hope that I get around fast
Thank you for the new site
good luck to all
Hugs
Georgette

I had fun creating this fun card with a Bugaboo digi. Image
I'm not sure why the picture is so large. I cannot figure oul how to reduce it.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Next

Return to Chit Chat