What's Up?

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
Those are fantastic pictures, Ellie! So glad you had a great time.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

How fun! Hey, 8-1/2 miles a day - you deserved that ice cream bar! (I've heard great things about them from others too.) Glad you had fun and now you can sit home and rest (and make some cards!).
Elaine
eoconnell

So glad you had a great time on your mini vacation....
great pictures and you'll have those memories always.
terrie

Guess you walked off the ice cream, eh Ellie? ;)

I haven't been doing much and been doing a lot...all at the same time. I've been taking care of Little Blue (& Bug-let too! :lol: ) and trying to do some Mommy-Daughter things to give her some of my time so she's not feeling left out. Going to therapy appointments. Reading quite a bit which has been pretty nice. I hadn't done much reading for a while before. I'm now trying to get some house "stuff" caught up--laundry (the never ending battle), dishes (usually leave those to my hubby, but we want to get started on cleaning the basement), and just general stuff. Soon I'll be planning my Bug's 5th birthday party ( :shock: :o :shock: :o growing up too fast!).

I am hoping to start getting my desk cleaned up soon and then be able to get back to some cards and scrapbook pages. I need some thank you notes for folks who've helped out while I've been recuperating. And I need a couple of wedding cards and a shower card.
Whispers

Previous

Return to Chit Chat