Well Look at Us!

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
Kathy, I figure if God wants me to win the lottery, he'll have someone give me the winning ticket. It's a personal choice, but I don't think giving more money to the government is what He wants me to do with what He gives me.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda wrote:Kathy, I figure if God wants me to win the lottery, he'll have someone give me the winning ticket. It's a personal choice, but I don't think giving more money to the government is what He wants me to do with what He gives me.

I agree, Golda. That's why I joked about having to actually buy a ticket to win. In truth since I work in the field of prevention I have seen families devastated due to gambling. So, like you, it would take divine intervention for me to ever win!
However, it would be so much fun to somehow have our whole group one day gather.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

That it would, my friend!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I loved meeting some of you too. Hope we can some day have more of us get together. If anyone wants to travel my way my friend just opened a Crafting Bed & Breakfast.
“The time spent on family is not a sacrifice. You are living a life with choices; when you make the right ones, you have a good life.”

Jeanette (Nick, MIA, Elphaba & Jax Mom)
jeanettegraves

Previous

Return to Chit Chat