Prayers Requested

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
Will keep praying. Also... would like to send a card to your mom and dad. Is the address the same as when your mom was active with us? (I do miss her!)
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Hi all.

Mom and Dad spent Christmas with us. My grandpa was released from rehab yesterday. They're are looking for him an apartment--possibly in a seniors' community so he can be near others to socialize.
Mom and Dad are moving back to IN to be nearer to him and help keep an eye on things. My mom's sister who had been living with him is now moved to FL to live with my other aunt. My sister and her husband will be renting mom and dad's place in AR.

I don't have an updated address yet, but when I do if you want it send me a pm.

Golda, thank you for the Christmas card (and Mom's)--they got here the same day mom and dad did.

Well, I need to go check on the kiddos. They've probably torn the living room apart. But hey...The dishes are done.
Whispers

Glad you got the dishes done. Sometimes even that can be too much, with little ones. Glad you got to spend time with your folks for Christmas. Please let me know your mom's new address, when they get one. Sounds like your whole family is dealing with big changes, right now.

Take care of yourself and enjoy the time with your kids. They grow up too fast and getting all the "stuff" done isn't as important as it seems.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Previous

Return to Chit Chat