Birthday Cards- Thank you!

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
Well... my 60th is just a few days away and already my mailbox is happy, happy, happy!

Golda, I loved the Mason Jar card when you entered into a recent challenge and it is even prettier in real life!
Ellie, Oui Oui! What a lovely Tres Chic card!
Trudi, the color scheme of your brown/tan vintage card is breathtaking with that bit of gold glitter. And yes, Girls do just want to have fun!!

Thanks for helping to make my big day feel extra special!

PS I'll post a photo of my stash within a week or so. Such a beautiful assortment of amazing paper crafting!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Kathy, I didn't realize we were the same vintage! This coming year will be my 60th as well. Anything planned for this special occasion? Cheers to 1957 babies!
Elaine
eoconnell

[quote="eoconnell"]Kathy, I didn't realize we were the same vintage! This coming year will be my 60th as well. Anything planned for this special occasion? Cheers to 1957 babies![/quote

How exciting is that?! I'll enjoy a free birthday breakfast (provided by Denny's) and then end the day with a free DQ Blizzard (provided by... well... DQ!) Being old means that I've grown wise and sign up for all those clubs that provide freebies on birthdays! (Will be enjoying the Perkins and Culver's coupons in the near future.) Then... will start my 2017 diet sometime later in the year. Like maybe June?!!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Enjoy the freebies. Don't worry too much about the diet.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Two more cards today.
Terrie, love the die cut and shimmery paper.
Linda Jo, love the browns and burgundy's in your vintage looking card. So pretty!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Barry, your card arrived today. Love the bright red flower on white sparkle paper. So pretty!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Kathy, your card is going in the mail tomorrow. So sorry it is late.
Hugs and Happy Birthday!!!
Jane
Jane from Utah

NO problem, Jane. This time of the year is so very busy! I'll watch for the card.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

MrsAsperin-Kathy wrote:Barry, your card arrived today. Love the bright red flower on white sparkle paper. So pretty!

I am so glad that you got it, but it is supposed to be a burgandy flower which is your color choice but maybe I didn't choose the correct color to color them in? In any case, I am glad you like it and just now that I tried for Burgandy :)
Barry
Prince of Paper

My card hasn't arrived yet? I sent it a day or two before Christmas. I guess with those 2 holidays in there, I should have sent it sooner. I'm sorry! It will prolong your celebration!
Elaine
eoconnell

Next

Return to Chit Chat