Birthday Cards- Thank you!

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
Prince of Paper wrote:
MrsAsperin-Kathy wrote:Barry, your card arrived today. Love the bright red flower on white sparkle paper. So pretty!

I am so glad that you got it, but it is supposed to be a burgandy flower which is your color choice but maybe I didn't choose the correct color to color them in? In any case, I am glad you like it and just now that I tried for Burgandy :)

Barry, it probably got so cold it changed colors. ;)
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda wrote:
Prince of Paper wrote:
MrsAsperin-Kathy wrote:Barry, your card arrived today. Love the bright red flower on white sparkle paper. So pretty!

I am so glad that you got it, but it is supposed to be a burgandy flower which is your color choice but maybe I didn't choose the correct color to color them in? In any case, I am glad you like it and just now that I tried for Burgandy :)

Barry, it probably got so cold it changed colors. ;)

Ha, Golda! And Barry... yes, the flower does have beautiful shades of red and burgundy! My aging eyes just picked out the red first!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Well Kathy, apparently Santa has absconded with your card. I'm so sorry!
Elaine
eoconnell

No worries. Maybe the PO no longer delivers in rain, sleet, snow, and 35 below zero temps! I'm sure it will show up soon.

I did receive a beautiful card in the mail today from Jane. Sweet strawberries... with sparkly sequins. Thanks, Jane!
(However, the sequins were in the bottom of the card... apparently no glue can hold up to 35 below temps! I'll glue them back in place now that their time in the Siberian wilderness has ended!)
Last edited by MrsAsperin-Kathy on Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Oh my Kathy I have the hardest time with those staying on. I guess hot glue will be the answer. Glad you liked it.... :)
Jane
Jane from Utah

Jane, you might try Glossy Accents with sequins. I've heard that works really well.

Kathy, that cold of temperature is just totally unreasonable. You need to move to Phoenix, AZ. I think it's really cold and it's been in the low to mid 60s. You would probably be like the snowbirds, wearing shorts. :lol:
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Koren, your beautiful card arrived today. Love the bright blue images!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Still nothing? That's crazy. I'll put a replacement in the mail. You're so special, you should have 2 anyway!
Elaine
eoconnell

eoconnell wrote:Still nothing? That's crazy. I'll put a replacement in the mail. You're so special, you should have 2 anyway!

Elaine, you are so sweet. The coffee cup card arrived today. And it is even more beautiful in person. Sorry that the first one appears to have gotten lost enroute. That happened to Barry's card last year. Our PO appears to hang on to cards if they feel that they need additional postage due to a bow or button.... or maybe they got a paper cut when sorting! It is so very frustrating because they always have excuses. I will let you know if/when it shows up. Until then... this one warms my heart!
Thanks so much!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Kathy, you might be able to get cards that are held from your local post office, by saying they are missing and paying the few cents, if they are holding them. I once had an envelope delivered that said it was short 5 cents postage, so I just put a nickle in the mailbox the next day. It depends on your post person, whether, or not, they will actually deliver them.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

PreviousNext

Return to Chit Chat