Birthday Thanks & Photos

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
jeanettegraves wrote:Did you not get my card?

I did not, Jeanette.
Ellie

Jane from Utah wrote:Ellie, love all the cards and what a wonderful Birthday gift!!! Do you have that new stamp tool that lets you align your different layers?

i do, Jane. i have a Misti. The flower stamps are very precise; I don't think you could do it without a Misti. The butterflies are made to look a little off. That's why I like them-they're artsy-fartsy. LOL
Ellie

Rhonda, I got your cute card today-thank you!
Ellie

Ellie looks like cards are lost. Kathy didn't get hers either. Going to craft on Saturday and mail out Monday. Soooooo sorry
“The time spent on family is not a sacrifice. You are living a life with choices; when you make the right ones, you have a good life.”

Jeanette (Nick, MIA, Elphaba & Jax Mom)
jeanettegraves

Jeanette, I think your postmaster smokes crack. You have more lost mail than anyone I know. :lol:

Koren, I got your cute card today. Thank you!
Ellie

My sister and Kathy were telling me people are stealing mail. Especially greeting cards. They think they will carry checks. So post office from now on.
“The time spent on family is not a sacrifice. You are living a life with choices; when you make the right ones, you have a good life.”

jeanettegraves

Jeanette - since I'm home anyway, I wait to put the mail out until just before my mailman comes or if I'm running errands, I drop it off at one of the other locations. (Of course, I tend to have sub drivers that keep coming at all hours, so I miss the mail a lot!).
Trudeenr

Trudeenr wrote:Jeanette - since I'm home anyway, I wait to put the mail out until just before my mailman comes or if I'm running errands, I drop it off at one of the other locations. (Of course, I tend to have sub drivers that keep coming at all hours, so I miss the mail a lot!).

Hard for me with Jax. Our mailperson comes between 10-12 and that's when he goes down for nap.

jeanettegraves

Previous

Return to Chit Chat