Greetings and Salutations!

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
I live!!!

Greetings everyone! Life continues to be crazy. Laundry just keeps piling up. There's homework to be done (Bug is working on a big project for their school "Book Fair"--decorating a file folder as a story book. I'll have to get pictures; you all will love it!

My desk is still a mess...I can't even get to my computer my desk is so horrible. We're working on cleaning the basement so we can get started on the finishing project and get Blue moved into the office for his bedroom. Perhaps I'll get a pic of my desk too so you understand why I've been MIA... Or not...That could be embarrassing. You'll just have to imagine how horrible it is!

Mom is in IN. She's doing pretty well. She is still scoping on Periscope. If you get a chance to get on there go watch. I do have her address now, so I know there were a couple of you wanting it. I'll try to get that to you soon.
Mom has been thinking of you all though. She made bookmarks on her scope today and was telling her followers about wecraftcards again. She had two friends there who wanted to join and so we have 2 new members!!!

Welcome BeverlyLeeCraftyGoose and AnotherBev!

I just activated them a few minutes ago, so I'm not sure when they'll be on next. Hopefully they'll get on the new members section and introduce themselves.

I'll try to come on and at the very least "lurk" more often. I hope you all are doing well and are staying healthy. I thought I missed the crop, but realized I hadn't. Maybe I can come on and cheer you all on during crop time.

If you have any friends who want to register (or have registered and have not been activated) have them do so and shoot me an email and I'll make sure to get on and get them activated asap!

Take care everyone! I'll be back in to check up on you when you least expect it! 8-) 8-) 8-)
Whispers

It's good to hear from you Sheri! If you think that life is going to calm for you anytime soon, think again. With two little ones you are going to be very busy for about 18 more years, LOL!!! Glad your mom is doing well. Thanks for the update. Hope you can drop into the crop next week. Can't wait to meet the new ladies!
Ellie

Haha... 18 years. Yeah, probably so.

Mom sent me a message that another of her Periscope followers registered. So also welcome MarjiBelle!
Whispers

Good to hear how you are doing!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Return to Chit Chat