Prayers Needed

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
My Step-son Nick's mom passed away. For those of you who don't know. Nick moved in with Bob and I when he was 13. His Mom then moved to England when he was 14. He is now 21 but has only seen her in the summer when he was 16. They have talked on the phone, Skype and Facebook. Unfortunately Nick's Grandmother is making this all about her. (LONG STORY) Anyway Nick is heart broken of course. They aren't sure when or if she will have a service since she was in England with her husband and their 14 year old son.

I'm sorry I haven't picked a winner for the crop. I will do this tomorrow since it's hard to see all the creations to tell who used 3 of one color from my phone.

Thanks for the prayers in advance. I know you all are amazing people. So happy to have you all.

1 last request. If you would send a Thinking of You card to Nick I would appreciate it.

Nick Graves
300 Broadway
Rochester, NY 14607

Don't feel like you have too. Just want him to know that he has people who are thinking of him.
“The time spent on family is not a sacrifice. You are living a life with choices; when you make the right ones, you have a good life.”

Jeanette (Nick, MIA, Elphaba & Jax Mom)
jeanettegraves

Oh, Jeanette, how very difficult for all of you! I will be holding Nick in my prayers these next few days and will get a card in the mail for him soon. Take care.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

MrsAsperin-Kathy wrote:Oh, Jeanette, how very difficult for all of you! I will be holding Nick in my prayers these next few days and will get a card in the mail for him soon. Take care.

Thank you so much Kathy. It's been rough on him. Now trying to get money together to send him to England for the funeral.
“The time spent on family is not a sacrifice. You are living a life with choices; when you make the right ones, you have a good life.”

jeanettegraves

Oh my, I'm so sorry Jeanette to hear about that. My thoughts are with him and of course you & Bob.
Elaine
eoconnell

You are all in my prayers. I'll try to send a card out, soon.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Thanks Elaine and Golda. She would have been 50 in August.

jeanettegraves

sorry to hear this and read it on FB....my deepest sympathy to Nick and the family...
terrie

terrie wrote:sorry to hear this and read it on FB....my deepest sympathy to Nick and the family...

Thanks Terrie

jeanettegraves

Jeanette, I am so sorry to hear this news. My prayers and thoughts go out to you and to Nick. I will definitely send out a thinking of you card to him as this is one of the main reasons we make cards, it heals hearts and brings smiles when at times smiles are so hard. All my best! Let me know if I can assist with your winner for the crop as you have many other things to think about and I can simply do something for you. Just say the word.
Barry
Prince of Paper

Prince of Paper wrote:Jeanette, I am so sorry to hear this news. My prayers and thoughts go out to you and to Nick. I will definitely send out a thinking of you card to him as this is one of the main reasons we make cards, it heals hearts and brings smiles when at times smiles are so hard. All my best! Let me know if I can assist with your winner for the crop as you have many other things to think about and I can simply do something for you. Just say the word.

Thanks for making me cry Barry. This is one of the reasons I love this group. We are always hear for each other. I did pick a winner for the crop. But thanks for the assist.

jeanettegraves

Next

Return to Chit Chat