Too Many Prayers Needed This Year Already

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
My nieces friend is in NYC awaiting a Lung Transplant. She has been on the list for a LONG time. Right now she only has 9% lung function. If this transplant doesn't work she only has a short time to live.

UPDATE: she didn't get the lungs. One of them wasn't working when they got it to her.
Attachments
IMG_9921.JPG
IMG_9921.JPG (61.99 KiB) Viewed 1668 times
Last edited by jeanettegraves on Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
“The time spent on family is not a sacrifice. You are living a life with choices; when you make the right ones, you have a good life.”

Jeanette (Nick, MIA, Elphaba & Jax Mom)
jeanettegraves

Oh the one on the left is my niece Alexandria and the one on the right is her friend Dosch
“The time spent on family is not a sacrifice. You are living a life with choices; when you make the right ones, you have a good life.”

jeanettegraves

I'll be praying for her.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I'm so sorry, we will send prayers her way.
Trudeenr

I'll be praying, too. For both of them. I can't imagine how difficult it is for someone as young as Alexandria to deal with the illness and possible death of a dear friend. That is hard at ANY age. But especially during the teen years!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

I saw this on Facebook. I hope she gets the lungs and all goes well.
Ellie

MrsAsperin-Kathy wrote:I'll be praying, too. For both of them. I can't imagine how difficult it is for someone as young as Alexandria to deal with the illness and possible death of a dear friend. That is hard at ANY age. But especially during the teen years!

She's actually 23! But you are completely right. Much too young. Especially since she has 4 different heart problems.

jeanettegraves

Return to Chit Chat