Birthday Club

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
We are getting close to the end of 2014, but don't forget the last couple of birthdays for 2014.

Trudi, I will be getting your card in the mail. I think I dug my way through my stuff to be able to find part of it and realized I missed getting your card out. It is definitely late, but I should be able to get to to you quickly. I am SO VERY SORRY!

Also, if anyone else would like to host the Birthday Club for 2015, please feel free. I have fallen behind on my duties this year. It does need to be started ASAP as we have early January birthdays.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Not a problem Golda! The end of the year is always so busy!
Trudeenr

We went from wedding planning to immediately tearing apart and fixing up the kids' rooms, which meant relocating my "craft and office area" that I have had for 21 years. Not easy finding places for everything with a different set up. I'm still not done, but I can see some empty floor and a little bit of empty counter/desk space, now. I'm going nuts! I am really sorry about missing your birthday, but you will get a card. I'll even try and make it an amazing one. Okay, that's reaching, but I'll do something good.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

If you want to join the 2015 Birthday Club, go sign up on this thread: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=94
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Return to Chit Chat