A lot on my plate....

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
Hello my crafty friends,
I never thought that the month of August would be this busy but it is...
Went on vacation with Vince then another vacation with my daughter at the beach...
I also babysat the grand children and helping getting them ready for school while one of my daughter was away for a business trip for her work...(I'm not young any more) but I had a great time...
My better half had surgery and it's been one thing after another...every day it's something...he hasn't had a break and the pain is severe....tonight they took him to another hospital (an hour away) because the doctors around here that could do the procedure are on vacation....he should be back in his room late tonight....
We are both under stress...I think his healing will take some time but he is doing the best he can...
One day (I hope soon) I'll be back making my cards I miss it...but right now he come first...
Thanks for reading my venting.....take care everyone...miss ya all
terrie

Oh Terrie, I am so sorry to hear about your sweet hubbys health! I personally understand how so very difficult it is to watch a loved one struggle with health issues and not be able to do anything about it... but pray. And... pray I will. For all of you.
We miss you here at wcc and will love one day soon having you back. But, until then, take care and know that you are loved!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Terrie, I was thinking about you the other day and wondering why we hadn't seen you lately. Oh my, you do have a lot going on! I hope Vince feels better very soon. Please remember to take care of yourself, too. You can't help your family if you are exhausted and stressed out. My thoughts and prayers are wth you, my friend.
Ellie

Terrie, I'm sorry Vince is having such a rough time right now. Please know we all care and are sending our love, prayers and best thoughts your way.
Elaine
eoconnell

You and Vince are in my prayers, Terrie. Make sure you take some time for you to rest and eat, while you are caring for Vince.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

So sorry to here this Terrie. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and I hope Vince gets better quickly.
I have been missing around here too. I have my grandson living with us but he is 23. He is still some extra work. I feel your pain about being tired. I hope things get easier for you and you can get back to your normal schedule.
Hugs and Love
Jane
Jane
Jane from Utah

Thank you everyone for your kind words and prayers....

We got news today that it wasn't cancerous so what a relief this was...
Now it's time for healing but a long road ahead especially for Vince...don't know when he'll be home
but I want him to get better...he was in good spirit today which was good.
We are going to take one day at a time.

Hugs to my crafty friends.
terrie

That's great news about Vince! Hope the healing begins so he can come home to you. We will miss you but take all of the time you need to take care of Vince and yourself. Would it be OK for us to send cards to Vince?
Ellie

Return to Chit Chat