Update.....

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
Well I am home alone, the grand children are all in school, the better half went back to work after two weeks...Vince is doing better but still has to take it easy with no lifting for another six weeks but he is eating better......and I am home alone...it's too quiet...lol
Maybe I can start to craft again.....huh we'll see..so much to catch on that I left behind in the month of August...
My daughter gave me great news over the week-end...she gave a "date to save" for August 4, 2018 she is get married
do you believe it now we have a wedding to plan in eleven months...but I'm happy for both of them...
Thank you for all your comforting words while we were waiting for Vince's surgery news....hugs to all.
terrie

That's great news, Terrie! I'm so glad that Vince is doing well. Just take it one day at a time and you will be caught up before you know it. I hope that planning the wedding will be mostly fun and not too stressful.
Ellie

Congratulations on life slowly getting back to normal and on the exciting wedding news.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Glad to hear Vince is on the mend and some good news for a wedding will lift everyone's spirits. Hope to see you posting your lovely cards soon!
Elaine
eoconnell

Back to normal...oh what a wonderful thing!
Trudeenr

Return to Chit Chat