Are you freezing?

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
I just heard on the radio what the temperatures have dropped to in Kathy's neck of the woods. YIKES! It sounded like a bunch more of you may not be quite so cold, but that it is much chillier there than you might like. I hope you are all wrapped up in something warm with a warm cup of something to keep you warm from the inside out. It does sound like perfect crafting weather for you. :)

Take care and keep warm, my friends!

I won't mention what my boss just came in and turned down to a lower temperature. ;)
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

It's been cool here too...I've had a fire going each night for the last week!
Trudeenr

Yep... it is freezing here. Well... below freezing. Was 22 when I hit the road this AM with strong winds. I am not ready for that yet! Spent the day in warm classroom talking to 70+ students in grades 7-11, so at least I was able to draw some of their energy. They had lots to spare!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Kathy, I love that you are looking at the good parts!

Just to warm some of you up, my windows and doors are open, I'm wearing capris with a short-sleeved shirt, I still haven't put the rugs down on the cement floors, but my toes are getting a bit chilly. Might have to put on socks soon, when on those cement floors for long periods of time.

No, not trying to rub it in, just trying to share a bit of our warmth. Please keep warm if you live in cold climates!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Return to Chit Chat