February 21-24 Crop

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
Trudi just reminded me that I haven't scheduled the February crop. Oops! Let me tell you, once the Christmas Pageant is over, Sunday night, I can get a bit better on getting things done. Learning lines and all the practices is a bit more involved than it used to be, when I was a kid. Yikes!

Is there anyone that would like to administrate the February crop? Let me know if you would like to.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Okay, I've had ideas running through my head all morning about the theme of this crop and came up with a good one. So, I'm administrating this crop. Let ideas start swirling in your brains of types of challenges you might like to host. I'll try to get Sheri to post the crop in January, so we can get started with signups. If you already KNOW you want to host one of the challenges, you can PM me and I'll let you know the theme, so you can work on your examples in plenty of time.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda, thanks for organizing this crop. As of now, we have a trip scheduled for that week so I am out unless plans get changed. I hope you get lots of volunteers!
Ellie

HI Golda, count me in! I will host a slot at the Crop!
Barry
Prince of Paper

Return to Chit Chat