My schedule the next few months

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
Hello all,
Just wanted to give you a heads up that I might not be around much for the next few months. I am short staffed right now, and am responsible for writing three federal grants before mid-March. They will be labor intensive so I am not sure how much time I'll have to stamp. However, I will also need some stress management, so will drop in when I can. And will try to join a few challenges when possible.
It is why I didn't join the Birthday Club for this year. I've been short staffed since October so have had trouble keeping up with ... well... life! So, I apologize to those of you who got belated birthday cards... or are still waiting for belated cards.
I apologize. Just never enough hours in the day.
In addition, don't know if I mentioned that my hubby has now entered into the final stage of MS. So, he is deteriorating at a faster rate. It is heartbreaking to watch. But I am thankful that, in spite of that, he is still optimistic with a killer sense of humor. I sure love my guy!
Will stop by when I can because I also love this group.
Kathy
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Kathy, I’m sorry that things are so tough at work for you. Stress is a killer so please take care of yourself along with your sweetie. It’s amazing that he still has a sense of humor with the challenges he is facing. You both will be in my thoughts and prayers.I admire your strength and determination. Come for a visit whenever you can until you are able to participate again.
Ellie

Oh Kathy, I'm so sorry that your hubby is struggling with his health. Please take care of yourself, remember to ask for help, and stop by when you can!
Trudeenr

Praying for both of you. Do like Ellie said and take care of yourself!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Hang in there Kathy right now your plate is full with work and your husband health...
Take one day at a time and some time for yourself and also time with your husband.
We are here for you......sending hugs and prayers your way.
terrie

Kathy, so sorry to here about your husbands health. Take care of him and yourself. Lots of hugs and prayers!
Jane
Jane from Utah

Kathy, my heart hurts for you and Rich. I know your faith is strong and you will draw strength from your church family, and friends. You have lots of love and prayers coming your way from your crafty friends here.
Elaine
eoconnell

Return to Chit Chat