Pruning

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
Hey all!
First off a huge thanks to Ellie, Elaine, and Golda for continuing on with scheduling challenges and crops. When Golda sent me the name and dates for the upcoming crop I was SO excited! I wish all my crafting stuff wasn't packed away and I could join you. I'll be sure to drop in and see what's going on though.
If there is anything you guys need with the forum please send me an email. I won't get pm's unless I log in--and if things are crazy it might take me a while! I know that at least Golda, Ellie, and Elaine (I think) all have my email, so if you need something I'm sure they can help you with getting me a message.

SO! To the actual reason for this thread...

You may or may not have noticed yesterday when I added the new crop forum, I deleted some old scheduling threads and did a little cleaning up. I pruned the threads in the "And the Winner is..." sub-forum. I'd like to do that with some of the other highly used section of the forum--challenges and crops mainly. I'll try to keep the last year of forums & threads. So if there is anything from way back that you might want, please go and copy it! :)
Just trying to free up some space for you and clean things up a bit!
Whispers

Happy New Year to you and your family....take care and sending hugs
terrie

Good job on the housekeeping and so nice to hear from you. Hope you stop in more often!
Elaine
eoconnell

Thanks for tidying things up for us, Sherri. It really needed it!
Ellie

Return to Chit Chat