Seed Packets

Share interesting projects and tutorials you've found. Please link and give credit where it is due!
One of the you tubers that I follow posted this and I thought I would share. The link takes you to her blog where she has a download for a blank seed packet or a download for the one with the rainbow and Bible verse on it. She also has a link to her video about it. She has different suggestions for it such as putting them in Easter baskets and filling them with sprinkles, M&Ms and Skittles. Thought it was a cute idea and she offers her template for free!

http://sandyallnock.com/rainbow-seed-pa ... -template/
SusieQ

Thanks Susan...
I also follow her on YouTube
terrie

What a great idea. (I always loved watching Sandy's videos with OWH. Don't see her much anymore!)
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Thanks, Susan! This is perfect for me because I have a stamp set that is a seed packet. I should be able to size this so the stamp will fit the packet. It's great to see you again. I hope things have settled down for you so you can share your beautiful creations with us.

***I couldn't resist! I dug out my stamp to try it. I figured out that by printing it at 90% made it the perfect size. Don't know what I'll do with it yet but it sure is cute. It might fit a gift card.
Attachments
seed.jpg
Seed packet template & stamp
seed.jpg (132.77 KiB) Viewed 1877 times
Ellie

Susie - it's great to hear from you again!

Ellie - is the packet sized for a gift card? I like to keep my gift cards in little envelopes in my wallet so I have somewhere to write down how much is left on it.
Trudeenr

Trudi, It would be perfect for gift cards. Great idea for keeping track of your balance!
Ellie

Trudi, you go to too much trouble. I just write what's left on the card with a Sharpie.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda - I learned (when Samantha was a toddler) not to carry sharpies in my purse...an expensive lesson in a fancy clothing store! :o
Trudeenr

Trudeenr wrote:Golda - I learned (when Samantha was a toddler) not to carry sharpies in my purse...an expensive lesson in a fancy clothing store! :o

Oh dear...That sounds BAD...
*makes note to self...* (lol--I don't carry a sharpie either)
Whispers

Trudi, that is hilarious. I write it when I get home as it usually says on the receipt what is left. When my kids were little, Sharpies were always in places they couldn't get to.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Next

Return to Look what I found!