Easy Custom Stamp

Share interesting projects and tutorials you've found. Please link and give credit where it is due!
Guys, I have a show and tell. I had a clear stamp made for the back of my cards. I used a company called Design Your Mark. I used their artwork and my saying. Their website is SUPER EASY to use; designing the stamp was a breeze. You can also use your own artwork if you like. It came today after a three week wait and I am thrilled with it. They charge $12.99 for a 3" square stamp. I had a coupon for $2.50 off and free shipping so it only cost me $10.39. Here is a link if anyone is interested:

http://www.designyourmark.com

Here it is. I love it!
Attachments
IMG_2130.jpg
My Signature Stamp
IMG_2130.jpg (76.37 KiB) Viewed 1862 times
Ellie

That is so cute! I am looking to get a new stamp. Mine is starting to wear off. I'll look tomorrow! THANKS
“The time spent on family is not a sacrifice. You are living a life with choices; when you make the right ones, you have a good life.”

Jeanette (Nick, MIA, Elphaba & Jax Mom)
jeanettegraves

That's pretty darn awesome! Thanks for sharing...I will check it out!
SusieQ

Was the coupon a one time only? If not can we have it?
“The time spent on family is not a sacrifice. You are living a life with choices; when you make the right ones, you have a good life.”

Jeanette (Nick, MIA, Elphaba & Jax Mom)
jeanettegraves

Sorry, Jeanette. It was in an email that I got from them and I have since trashed it. Try going on the website to see if they are offering a discount to first-time buyers.
Ellie

Nice stamp Ellie...
terrie

Ellie, that is fantastic! I am going to have to check them out. Thanks for sharing!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Return to Look what I found!