Egg carton snowman

Share interesting projects and tutorials you've found. Please link and give credit where it is due!
Got eggs? Eat them and then use the carton to make snowmen! I thought this was a cute project for those with little kids or us adults that are still a kid at heart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_kCoRv2jrA
SusieQ

cute...
terrie

This is so cute! TFS. :D
Jane
Jane from Utah

Susan, that's so cute! I need some crafts to do with my grandson next week, but that one may be a little too intense for a 3 year old unless I do the prep and he just decorates them. I'll have to think on that one.
Elaine
eoconnell

Elaine, I started doing a yearly Christmas craft with my grandkids when they were two years old. At that age they loved to paint but had no patience for things like waiting for glue to dry. You are right on about just having him decorate the snowman. He can probably do a bang-up job of paining it. When the kids were little (and cute), I took photos of the crafting session and then gave the craft and the photos to their parents for Christmas. The parents loved it and we had a ball doing this with the little ones. Enjoy, Elaine, they become teenagers before you know it! :cry: :lol:
Ellie

Return to Look what I found!