Welcome/Introduction from E TN

Hi everyone! I got to thinking...I hadn't done this yet!

I think you all "know" me by now. With the closing of ScrapZee we all wanted to continue creating and sharing together, so I somehow talked myself into volunteering a new site. So here I am and here it is!

I've been making cards for about two years now (or is it three?). I kind of got in to it by accident. I was trying to motivate myself to start scrapbooking on my daughter's baby book, but wasn't really sure where to start. Then I had the idea for a project I wanted to try...My mom suggested a score board would be helpful, so I got one. The project didn't work so well, but in playing around with the score board and figuring how to use it and what it could do...Well, I made my first card. My mom got me a subscription to CardMaker magazine and I joined the forum there. Unfortunately within two or three weeks of my joining their forum closed down. So I followed you all to ScrapZee. And here we are now!

So glad you let me follow you all! I've learned a lot from you and I look forward to continuing to create with you!
Whispers

Return to Hi, my name is...