Messages stay in my outbox

Sheri,
I just noticed that I have two messages in my outbox that won't... well... go OUT! I just wrote new ones today, and now have four messages in the out box. Not sure what I am doing wrong, or if I somehow changed a setting. But... help?
Thanks
Kath
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

I just had the same thing happen to me. I also got an error message when I tried to answer a PM.
Ellie

I haven't gotten any error messages. But... I have had messages that "stayed" in my outbox. At the time I messed around with it and thought that perhaps they "stayed" there until the person they were sent to logged on and saw them. I'm not sure though.

I'll ask PS when he gets home and see if he can figure out what's up.
Thanks for your patience.

Ellie--can you tell me what the error message that you got said.

Anyone else having problems like either of these?
Whispers

Yes, we need Brad to look at it! :lol: :lol: :roll:

I just tried to duplicate what happened and of course, it worked fine this time. I didn't get the error.
Last edited by Ellie on Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ellie

Thanks, Sheri. I had gotten an error message too, but don't remember what it said.
And... the emails are now gone. Plus, I know they were received since Ellie responded to the one that I sent to her.
Kath
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Kathy, I got your address info twice. It may have stayed in your outbox, but it also sent.
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Facebook: Paintbrushbrown
Paintbrushbrown

I had them stay in the outbox a few times and just figured they stayed there until they were read, too. They did eventually disappear.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Paintbrushbrown wrote:Kathy, I got your address info twice. It may have stayed in your outbox, but it also sent.

Sorry for the duplicate. It was when I was trying to see if I could get it to go out by compiling another one. Then, I didn't know how to delete the extra. I figured that out... AFTER they both went out to you.
Last edited by MrsAsperin-Kathy on Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

No problem at all. I was glad to see that someone had responded!
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Facebook: Paintbrushbrown
Paintbrushbrown

Weird...

I mentioned it to "Brad" (took him a minute to remember that was HIM!) and he was going to take a look at it, but I don't know if he remembered later after getting Bug to bed etc (since I was out last night for the ladies' craft night).

We'll experiment. Let me know if it happens again. Especially the error message.
Whispers

Return to Forum Q & A