Card Candy Swap - Sign up closed

Swap items are in progress and sign ups are no longer being accepted.
Seems to be enough interest to have a card candy swap. Let's do a 6-piece card candy pack for each person on the sign-up list. No particular theme so just have fun with it. Sign up ends May 28th and you will have till June 15th to get the package to me. Include a self addressed envelope with enough postage (plus a little extra which will be returned if not needed) to be returned to you.

1. Elaine
2. Kathy
3. Trudi
4. Koren
5. Linda Jo
Last edited by eoconnell on Tue May 29, 2018 5:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
Elaine
eoconnell

I love card candy! And my schedule should be calming in a few weeks. So... I could participate if it was in June.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

I'd love to participate!
Trudeenr

I love card candy too! Please include me.
Koren
I do whatever the voices tell me to do.
purpleladybug

I could play

I could play!
Linda Jo

I have to say ladies, I'm so glad there was some interest because I'm having a blast making them! There's still time if you haven't signed up and are interested. Sign up closes May 28th.
Elaine
eoconnell

I have my card candy finished and ready to send out. Made a few extra and am just waiting to see if there are any more "takers." (Trust me... you won't be disappointed if you participate. It is always great to have fun items to add to cards. And Card Candy Swaps provide designs that you might not make yourself.)
Here is a sneak preview of a few goodies in my Card Candy: a sweet paper-pieced robot in sparkly silver, a fussy-cut Elvis silhouette, an elegant 3-D butterfly tag and... wait... you'll have to sign up to see what else! :lol:
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

I'm intrigued Kathy! They sound awesome! Good thing I've already signed up. :lol:
Elaine
eoconnell

I can't wait to receive them in the mail! I'm still narrowing down my choices...so many ideas pinned and I wanna do them all@ :D
Trudeenr

Trudeenr wrote:I can't wait to receive them in the mail! I'm still narrowing down my choices...so many ideas pinned and I wanna do them all@ :D

I understand totally, Trudi. I had a hard time narrowing things down, too. Might need to just add a few extras to the packets. Because it is so fun to share!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Next

Return to Closed and Creating