2018 Birthday Club

Swap items are in progress and sign ups are no longer being accepted.
Jeanette changed her address, so you may want to reprint it, if you print it out. I'll send an email, too.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Hi Gang!
Golda, is it too late to join the birthday club? I would like to join if you are still taking sign ups. I see you have already sent out the address list to everyone so if this is closed....no problem.
SusieQ

Susan, I would love to have you join in! Just send me your info (I know I have it filed, but that means searching :? ) Let us know something you really like, too. I'm so glad to see you on here again! :D
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Awesome! I'm glad I can join in. Here's some info:
My birthday is September 24th. I love Asian theme, nautical / lighthouse theme, artsy fartsy theme and I have been known to even enjoy a bit of steampunk! I like dragonflies, flamingos and I would never turn down a panda bear. But most of all....I like any handmade card of any theme and colors that someone took the time to make for me.

Golda, I will send you a PM with my address. I'm one of the members that had troubles sending and receiving PM's on here. Hopefully that is no longer a problem but if you don't get one from me....let me know on here and I'll send you a message through FB.
SusieQ

Susan has been added to the list, so please go back to it and print again. If you need me to resend it, let me know.

Susan, I emailed it to you. However, if your email has changed in the past few years, you may not have gotten it. So, just let me know.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Oooops! Sorry Golda, my email address changed a couple of years ago. However I was able to get into my old email and forwarded the list to my new email. So you do not need to resend it to me.....I have it.
I am sending you a PM though with my new email address.Sorry I did not include that with my first PM.
SusieQ

I reprinted; thanks, Golda!

Susan, does this mean that you will be participating here again? I would love to see your beautiful cards.
Ellie

If it's not too late Golda, I'd love to do it again in 2018. I love small cuddly dogs, paper crafts and my birthday is Dec 9th. You already have my address. If you need it again, let me know.
Thanks
Rhonda
Rhonda

I added Rhonda in. If anyone else wants to join, I'll keep this open until Sunday. After that, we'll close it. First birthday is towards the end of January, so we should be fine.

Please make sure you note the additions since I first sent it out.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Please include me Golda. My info is the same as for 2017. Thanks.
Koren
I do whatever the voices tell me to do.
purpleladybug

PreviousNext

Return to Closed and Creating