Ghostbusters

Hosts/Hostesses, please post challenge winners here. Use same challenge name and date range in topic title
Well, as Alexandria loaded the last things into her car, I asked her to pick a number between 1 and 6. She chose 6! Congrats Kathy...you are our winner! I plan to order a little something off Amazon and have it sent to you. ***update: order will come in 2 separate packages...Oct 17 and then the week of Oct 24th...

Thank you all for participating!
Trudeenr

Trudeenr wrote:Well, as Alexandria loaded the last things into her car, I asked her to pick a number between 1 and 6. She chose 6! Congrats Kathy...you are our winner! I plan to order a little something off Amazon and have it sent to you. ***update: order will come in 2 separate packages...Oct 17 and then the week of Oct 24th...

Thank you all for participating!

Oh how fun! Thanks Trudi. I love happy mail!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Trudi, I received the second of two Amazon boxes today... and it was worth waiting for! What fun prizes. I love Echo Park papers and sentiment labels, so I will definitely put these to use. And the other sheet of items was from a company that is new to me... but I love the red buffalo plaid and red pickup trucks with trees. So fun! Thanks so much.
Kathy
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Return to And the Winner is...