I'll be home for Christmas winners are....

Hosts/Hostesses, please post challenge winners here. Use same challenge name and date range in topic title
Considering my challenge was the last one for 2020 I decided that whoever entered a card for the challenge would be
a winner.....Trudi your a winner....Barry your a winner....Golda your a winner....Elaine your a winner....& Kathy your a winner too.

Thank you all from the bottom of my (healing) heart for always doing my challenge I love all of your creations and especially your friendship here on WCC.....Happy New Year.

Your prize will be in the mail soon.
terrie

Terrie this is the sweetest thing! I just love this little family we have created and maintained here! I am so proud and honored to be amongst all your talents and love and support!
Barry
Prince of Paper

You are the SWEETEST! Thank you
Trudeenr

Wow, that's so sweet of you! You must feel like Oprah giving all those prizes! Hope you're feeling better!
Elaine
eoconnell

Terrie, thank you so very much. You are awesome! Hopefully your heart is healing quickly and will be stronger than it ever has been.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Terrie, I'm glad to see the word "healing" in your post. It is what we all want for you! And you are so very sweet and generous. Take care and keep on healing!
kathy
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Thank you Terrie for Terrie for the Michaels gift card. I know exactly what I am going to get!!! Thank you for your generosity and thoughtfulness.
Barry
Prince of Paper

Terrie, thank you so very much for the card and gift card. That will be fun to use. It arrived yesterday: 2/1/21.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Return to And the Winner is...