Fun Fold winner

Hosts/Hostesses, please post challenge winners here. Use same challenge name and date range in topic title
Well, now that my hubby has gotten my laptop put back together after I dropped it last night....let's draw a winner!

and the wheel of names is spinning....and the winner is KATHY!
Congrats Kathy, I will get a prize out to you later this week!

Now I'm off to find a shop that sells prom dresses...the older girls' favorite shop closed down! Katrina's BFF is helping a friend surprise Katrina on Wednesday, so today I'm checking out shops while she's in "class" to see who even carries dresses!
Trudeenr

Trudi, you made my week! I always love your prizes... and had fun with this challenge. Hope you had success in finding a prom dress shop. So fun!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

MrsAsperin-Kathy wrote:Trudi, you made my week! I always love your prizes... and had fun with this challenge. Hope you had success in finding a prom dress shop. So fun!

I hope you like it!

The dress shops we loved closed down and the few that might have suitable dresses aren't letting anyone try them on because of Covid! Thankfully, she found 3 on Amazon that will arrive by May 10th...the dance is the 22nd...but we do have her sisters' dresses as backup!
Trudeenr

Return to And the Winner is...