25th wedding anniversary announcements

A place to share cards/projects that you have made.
I can't believe that Stephen and my 25th wedding anniversary is THIS July! I finally got him convinced to have a party...still working on the Vow Renewal idea...but he did book the church hall for us! (That's 2 big steps for him...he hates planning and organizing the parties!)

I've been looking on Pinterest for easy announcement to make...because both of us come from VERY large families...and Stephen really liked the look of the card wrapped with the doily! He even decided to purchase the doilies...120 of them...ooops when I said Very Large family I really meant it...we got the 120 glue together and he helped write up the envelopes....all 160 of them...yep, time to order some more doilies! So while we wait for them to come in the mail...I get to tie the ribbons...and try not to obsess ov!er making the bows perfect

Here's how they are turning out...I'm really happy with them!
P1340019.JPG
P1340019.JPG (33.59 KiB) Viewed 1514 times
Trudeenr

Those look fantastic! Congratulations on the 25 years and getting him to agree!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Congrats! Sounds like you found a keeper (since he is helping with logistics AND invitations, too!)
Speaking of invitations, love the white doilies against the dusky color. Is it silvery gray, light blue or lavender? Hard to tell in the photo.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Well, that's awesome all the way around! Congratulations on a big milestone and getting him involved in the planning. That's really wonderful!
Elaine
eoconnell

MrsAsperin-Kathy wrote:Congrats! Sounds like you found a keeper (since he is helping with logistics AND invitations, too!)
Speaking of invitations, love the white doilies against the dusky color. Is it silvery gray, light blue or lavender? Hard to tell in the photo.

It is Core'dinations smooth texture gray kraft. I couldn't find the gray with the silvery sheen, but this printed up really nice!
Trudeenr

Return to Want to see what I made?