Baby Cards

A place to share cards/projects that you have made.
As most of you know by now, I've been deep in baby gift thank you cards. I'm up to about 32. I'm just not sure how many I need!

However, I felt the need to share these little beauties with you. I've had this embossing folder a long time, but not used it much. And for the way I wanted to orient my card it wouldn't work for me to put the embossing straight on the card base, so I had to do a panel. I arranged it to leave a bit of space at the top and bottom and inked that to provide some color.

I've made 5 of these now. The first one I did with plain blue ribbon, which I liked but the only blue ribbon I had was quite narrow and a bit of a pain to lay down the way I wanted it and get it adhered. Then I did two with the yellow ribbon. Then I got a package from my mom in the mail today and it had the precious hobby horse ribbon in it so I did those two.

It is actually a very simple card and as Mom sent me several different kinds of ribbon, I may make a few more! :)

Little2EmbossWRibbon.JPG
Little2EmbossWRibbon.JPG (138.7 KiB) Viewed 1776 times
Whispers

I love them! Sheri, your skills have grown so much. You are doing a fantastic job on these! I love the embossing on them and that ribbon is working very well for you! Good work!
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Facebook: Paintbrushbrown
Paintbrushbrown

Sheri, I agree with your mom. Both cards are a delight! (And I like rocking horses, too!)
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Great cards Sheri! Yes, it's never easy to "guess" how many cards you will need...for any event!
Trudeenr

Sweet cards Sheri. The rocking horse ribbon is outstanding!
Elaine
eoconnell

Those are great Sheri! Your ribbons are great, too. I've never seen any ribbon like the rocking horse ribbon, which is absolutely adorable.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Very cute cards!
SusieQ

Return to Want to see what I made?