Thinking Of You Card

A place to share cards/projects that you have made.
Here is a card I made for a swap. We had to do Black & White with a pop of color. Made 8 then realized I only needed 6! LOL oh well.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (53.57 KiB) Viewed 1799 times
“The time spent on family is not a sacrifice. You are living a life with choices; when you make the right ones, you have a good life.”

Jeanette (Nick, MIA, Elphaba & Jax Mom)
jeanettegraves

Jeanette, it is beautiful. Hey, that gives you one as a thank you to the host and one to keep for yourself, so you made the perfect amount.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I figured I would just send them all. This is actually the 3rd time I made these. Other 2 sets got lost in the mail.
“The time spent on family is not a sacrifice. You are living a life with choices; when you make the right ones, you have a good life.”

jeanettegraves

Great cards! I hope the others find their way back to you...they'd make a good present!
Trudeenr

I hope so but not holding my breath. lol

jeanettegraves

Very cute, Jeanette. Too bad they seem to be going to the Bermuda Triangle!
Ellie

I got tracking on second package but lost the receipt so I can't track it. Hope not to do that again.

jeanettegraves

Jeanette, those are gorgeous! B&W and a pop of color would make a great challenge sometime in the future.
Speaking of the future, hope that the other cards arrive back in your box sometime in the near future!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Thanks Kathy, was thinking of doing it for my challenge in Feb :lol: :lol: :lol:

jeanettegraves

Great card Jeanette...hoping the other turn up soon....the pop of color is always great with black....
terrie

Next

Return to Want to see what I made?