Gearing up!

Not sure I have a favorite spring color to use but it's so nice to see all those springy colors come to life after winter.
Elaine
eoconnell

Favorite Spring Activity is walking in the warm sun, enjoying the color and fragrance of the blooming trees, especially lilacs!
Favorite spring colors? Hmmm. I'm not usually much of a pastels girl, but I do like the dusky pinks and various shades of lavender that show up in the spring flowers. I especially love the bright shouts of color that daffodils and peonies herald into the world every spring!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Well, I love turquoise and teal all the time, and purple is a favorite for Christmas, so I'm not sure that I really have a "Spring" color - though turquoise and lavender are both used.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Oops... I keep forgetting to check out this forum...sorry

Question # 2:
Preparing for Spring....
Vince and I make sure that our lawn furniture is up to par here at home
because we go to the campgeound on the week-ends, time at home is during the week is limited.

Question # 3
Tradition...
Spring to me is getting some of the craft item for Easter
Now that I have 5 grand-children I like to make some thing for each one of them
and for my 3 daughters.

Question # 4
Spring Color....
I love yellow for spring....I don't have a green thumb so when I want flowers
I buy silk flowers and they are always in YELLOW
But I also love blue so if I buy anything for the outdoor it will be in BLUE
terrie

I think my favorite springy color is purple/lavender. My favorite spring flowers are purples and lavenders and work well with the yellow of the daffodils...another spring favorite. Love Love!
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Facebook: Paintbrushbrown
Paintbrushbrown

I love daffodil yellow...but tulips must be red! (Daffodil fields are about ready to open...tulips will be in march although the Tulip Festival is all month long in April!)
Trudeenr

Well, now I'm really ready for Spring because it has been snowing all evening. We have had the Grands since Wednesday. This evening, we took them home to wait for their parents (and to get the dog out of jail LOL). Well, it took them just as long to drive home from the airport as it took to fly from Chicago to Kansas City. They had been in North Carolina and the weather was OK there. They had to de-ice twice in Chicago. We are grateful that they made it home all right.

Anyway, I HATE SNOW AND I AM READY TO SEE GREEN GRASS AND FLOWERS!!! P.S. I would stick my head in the oven if I lived in Massachusetts. Terrie, you have my complete sympathy.
Ellie

My winter secret pal gave me a coupon for JoAnn's tucked in one of her cards. Decided to use it on this wonderful poppy in a bottle card. (Thanks, Sheri!) Although it's not a champagne bottle, can we use it to "launch" our crop this week?
(PS- I stamped on green vellum, fussy cut and attached on one of the cards. Not sure which I like better, so will share both!)
ImageImage
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Both are good, but I really like the green.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Me too. They're both really good but the green looks more like a champagne bottle. Why haven't I thought to stamp my bottle stamp on vellum? Duh! I have used acetate though-that looks good for glass. Beautiful cards, Kathy, and a great use of a lovely gift card.
Ellie

PreviousNext

Return to Think Spring Crop -- February 18-21, 2015