Gearing up!

I third the green bottle - just pops more. Both are lovely though!
Elaine
eoconnell

That's great, Kathy!! I'm glad you got good use out of the coupon. It was in a magazine I got in the mail and there isn't a JoAnn's here, so I thought you might as well get some use out it rather than it going in the recycling bin!
I like both bottles! Each good for their own look. :)

So we're only a couple days away from our crop start! I'm not good at coming up with discussion questions! haha :lol: However, I'm freezing today, so I'm trying to think warm and think SPRING!
So tell me, what is your favorite flower?

I love so many flowers that it is hard to pick one. But I do love roses. I also really like tulips--and they come in so many many beautiful colors, pastel and bold...And their all beautiful!
Whispers

Kathy, both card turned out really nice...

I really love Yellow Roses especially if they are tightly closed then slowly open up
I also like Yellow Carnation too.
terrie

I love all sorts of flowers. Probably my favorite is orchids, 'cause they are just so unusual looking.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I'm behind on this post... We were in Wyoming all weekend.
My favorite color for spring is wisteria, yellow, and a light teal.
My favorite flowers are roses. I love them and the fragrant smell. I had two Grand Thomas Prize yellow Rose bushes at my house down in the city, we can't have them here because of the deer. I miss them.
We have had spring weather for just about the entire month of Feb. Temps in the high 60's. Even up here.
Jane
Jane from Utah

Favorite flower? Daisies! And Lilacs. Oh... and daffodils! (Sorry, there are just so many that I love!)
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Not much Spring prep going on here. My right hand/arm is still in a brace (another 2 weeks). Plus I'm packing up the house to move to Kentucky this summer. Yeah... one handed right now but I still keep working at it. I probably won't get to play in the Crop... my cards have been suffering. But I do love hyacinth, crocus, and tulips in the spring and the colors yellow and purple. I'll be checking in so everyone have FUN!
Marlene D

My first though for the favorite flower is...live! I guess that won't work, though so I will say...lilacs. Hydrangeas have been on my mind a lot lately, though. I love daisies and roses and pansies and...and...I just love them all.

I will say lilacs though because my grandma had three of the biggest lilac bushes I have ever seen. They were beautiful and my sister and I would play for hours under their branches. Happy memories make for favorites!
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Facebook: Paintbrushbrown
Paintbrushbrown

I agree Marilyn, LIlacs have always been my favorite only because my mother had four huge bushes in 4 shades of purple in our back yard growing up and the yard smelled so good in the spring! I lost my mother in August and I miss her every single day. So thinking about this is somewhat bitter sweet for me. But they are such wonderful memories that it is all good!
Barry
Prince of Paper

Previous

Return to Think Spring Crop -- February 18-21, 2015