Wednesday Challenge- Breath of Fresh Air- Marilyn Wins!

Although I know that global warming is considered a bad thing... here is WI there is still wayyy too much frigid air. (Today the temp is "Holy moly I can't feel my face" degrees!)
So if you haven't yet shared your breath of fresh (Spring) air, please do so SOON!
You have until Tuesday at midnight to add your name to the list of people who already helped breathe some life into Spring.
1. Terrie
2. Ellie
3. Jane
4. Sheri
5. Trudi
6. Marilyn
7. Golda
8. Laura
Last edited by MrsAsperin-Kathy on Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Grr. Hiss. I can't seem to get my pictures to resize. Everything I try takes part of the picture away...I NEED that part.

I tried google. Now I'm going to look for a tutorial specific for this site.
Mrs Jones

Mrs Jones wrote:Grr. Hiss. I can't seem to get my pictures to resize. Everything I try takes part of the picture away...I NEED that part.

I tried google. Now I'm going to look for a tutorial specific for this site.

Laura, I use Photobucket and sometimes it is problematic, too.
Case in point- I just posted the Monday AM challenge because I have to be at the office early in the AM, and two of the photos are huge. I know that I have them set at the correct pixels because I checked. Seems like this happens occasionally but it did on the last site, too. So is either a Kathy or a Photobucket issue! They usually seem to resize correctly when I hit refresh, or when I return to the site the next time. So, if you can post them, you might want to try that. Otherwise, PM Sheri (aka Whiskers) she is always helpful at resolving site issues.

I look forward to seeing your cards... hopefully before you give your laptop a little sledge-hammer therapy!
Kathy
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Thank you Kathy. I remember photobucket kind of refreshing and fixing some of its own issues. I finally re-sent all my pictures again and made them smaller. They were so big the first time, the site wouldn't even accept the files. :)

Let me just say that I love this inspiration picture. It is so me!! Although, I didn't notice the white border on the rug until Golda mentioned it.

Here's mine:
Breath of fresh air.JPG
Breath of fresh air.JPG (57.5 KiB) Viewed 381 times

I also sprayed the dress form with glimmer mist. Anything that glimmers...I'm sold!
Mrs Jones

Laura, that is so sweet! I love me some sparkle, too!
Ellie

Laura, what a fun "take" on the card. You captured the colors, the lace and especially the girly feeling! Love the little pearls on the seamstress form (or whatever it is called. I am NOT a seamstress!)
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Laura, that is such a fun card! I love the ruffled and layered bottom edges.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

My randomly selected (numbers in a cup) winner is Marilyn!
Congratulations! I'll get your prize out within the next few days. (Will let you know when it is enroute!)
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Congratulations Marilyn!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Yay!
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Facebook: Paintbrushbrown
Paintbrushbrown

PreviousNext