Wednesday Challenge: And the Sun Shines Through - BARRY WINS

Love the challenge Golda. The spotlight technique is one of my favorites and everyone has done a terrific job.
Marlene D

Kathy, that is lovely and the memories and stories that go along with it add so very much. Thank you for sharing your life with us.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Wow, so many wonderful cards already! I love spring flowers...here's my tulip!

P1250874.JPG
P1250874.JPG (38.68 KiB) Viewed 250 times

I always find it charming, when viewing the red tulip field and find that odd yellow tulip...it seems to yell "look at me, I'm fabulous!" :lol:
Trudeenr

Kathy, love your card and that it brings you such pleasure. (I just recently used the first piece of sheet music you sent me a while ago - I've been hoarding it for special cards.)

Trudi, your card is a perfect example of spotlighting; the tulip pops off the page!
Elaine
eoconnell

Trudi, that is beautiful! I love how you layered it on the yellow to bring out the yellow of the flower.
Last edited by Golda on Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Kathy, what a sweet story and a lovely card!
Trudi, I LOVE your tulips!
Jane
Jane from Utah

Kathi, you always find an interesting way to use that old sheet music. What a fun card!

Trudi, I love your bright yellow tulip.Your card brings a smile to my face. I had lots of tulips in my yard when we lived in St. Louis. I've planted a bunch here a couple of times over the years and the squirrels ate all of them...darned squirrels!!
Ellie

Trudi, your beautiful card makes me think of a Spring Dance recital. The colored tulip is showing her stuff while the others stand in the background, tittering and giggling, nervously awaiting their turns. (Ok, I just read what I wrote and I promise that I haven't OD'd on caffeine this AM. But, thank you Trudi, for jump starting my little grey cells this morning as my imagination is definitely hitting at all cylinders!)
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

I am so excited to show you all this card! I had such a fun time last night making this card for my retired neighbor who is celebrating a birthday on Saturday. She is a gardener and I just know she will love it as much as I do. This is just a free digi stamp that I googled.

Barry
Prince of Paper

Barry, this is wonderful! You neighbor will definitely love it. I really like that you popped up and layered a section of the image.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

PreviousNext

Return to Think Spring Crop -- February 18-21, 2015