Crop Chatter

I worked on two challenges yesterday...Trudi's and Sheri's I couldn't get pictures yesterday because we had company. I will do that today and finish up my challenge cards. It's been so fun to have a great group of friends for the crop. Love you all!!!
Jane
Jane from Utah

I use Windows Live Photo (free and actually downloads to your computer). I fix my pictures, then resize them.
There is an online program called PicMonkey that is supposed to be really easy to use, and doesn't store your stuff, just lets you adjust your pictures and save them on your computer. I used it once, so can't tell you much about it, but I've heard other people rave about it.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda wrote:I use Windows Live Photo (free and actually downloads to your computer). I fix my pictures, then resize them.
There is an online program called PicMonkey that is supposed to be really easy to use, and doesn't store your stuff, just lets you adjust your pictures and save them on your computer. I used it once, so can't tell you much about it, but I've heard other people rave about it.

I think I was using Windows Live Photo. Thanks for the info, Golda. I think I probabky need so mess with it sometime when I'm not expecting 'right now' results. :)
Mrs Jones

Resizing is on another tab at the top next to the edit tab.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda wrote:Resizing is on another tab at the top next to the edit tab.

Thank you! Why couldn't it be under the edit tab!?! Geez! ;)
Mrs Jones

Can anyone tell me how to edit the name of my challenge to reflect that I have chosen a winner?
Technology escapes me!
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Facebook: Paintbrushbrown
Paintbrushbrown

Laura, I was wrong. The Home tab is the one you use to actually edit the picture, crop it, etc. The Edit tab is the one next to it where you can resize. You'd think all of that would be on the Edit tab. Oh well. Hope that helps. I know the resize is up at the top.
Last edited by Golda on Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Marilyn, go into the first post, where you actually posted the challenge and click on the edit. Then you can get into the title bar and change it. I had to adjust what was in it as it only gives so much space to type.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Thank you!
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Facebook: Paintbrushbrown
Paintbrushbrown

A huge thank you to all our challenge hosts and our game hostess! We couldn't have done it without you! I appreciate you jumping in and giving everyone some wonderful challenges and helping us all think past all this cold and snow to SPRING!!!! (I am so ready. How about you?--we're supposed to get more tonight/tomorrow/Friday. Lovely... Oh flowers where art thou???? Come hither to me! I beseech thee!! :lol: )

Everyone join me in giving them a round of applause!
(enthusiastically) *Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap*

And congrats to all the winners!
Whispers

PreviousNext

Return to Think Spring Crop -- February 18-21, 2015