Thursday Challenge.....and a little flower! - WINNER Ellie!

"Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower" - Hans Christian Andersen.

Hello everyone and welcome to day 2 of the Think Spring Crop! I am thrilled to present to you for the challenge today - The Dahlia Fold! It is quite easy and the result is quite fantastic! All you need is some double sided cardstock or pattern paper. You could use some chalk or markers on the back or just use it as is and see how it looks. The other thing you need (or would be helpful is circle punches (or a Silhouette machine to cut the circles :) ) and your favorite adhesive!

Here is my example:

I was going to write down the instructions but this tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers already had it down and I just couldn't improve upon it.

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resou ... hlia_fold/

I hope you all give it a try! I can't wait to see what you all come up with!

You have until midnight CST on Tuesday, February 24 to make a project for this challenge and post a picture of it. I want to remind you that the project you do for one challenge in the crop cannot be used for any other crop challenges. On Wednesday, February 25, I will choose a random participant for a prize. So who is ready to create "a little flower"?

1. Trudi
2. Ellie
3. Terrie
4. Marilyn
5. Golda
6. Kathy
Last edited by Prince of Paper on Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Barry
Prince of Paper

This is lovely, Barry! I can't wait to try it.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Beautiful card!
Mrs Jones

Barry, love your pretty flower card and it's so good to see you again - seems like you were MIA there for a while. Awesome job!
Elaine
eoconnell

Your Dahlia flower is very nice and great challenge Prince of Paper...
terrie

I love it! What's more my grandpa would love it!! (Mom, we really need to get him on here!!)
Whispers

Beautiful card Barry! What a fun challenge. So glad your back with us.
Jane
Jane from Utah

Very nice, Barry, and another great way to bring Spring a little closer. Thanks so much for hosting-I've missed you!
Ellie

Love it, Barry. I love creative fold cards and this one is so very perfect for Spring. Your sample card definitely makes me want to start punchin'! (BTW- Them's NOT fightin' words... them's card making words!)
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Barry, what fun fold! I'm glad I used the thin DP instead of card stock...it made folding my little circles easier!

P1250876.JPG
P1250876.JPG (23.68 KiB) Viewed 307 times
Trudeenr

Next

Return to Think Spring Crop -- February 18-21, 2015