Thursday Challenge.....and a little flower! - WINNER Ellie!

Trudi, your flower, with the bit of bling, is breathtaking!
Ellie, love the color combo on our card.
Terrie, I love everything about your card, the simple blossoms, the curly stems and the wonderful edging. Just lovely!
Marilyn, yep... it's a flower. And a pretty one at that. Plus, the embossed stem is so neat!
Sheri, the color combo on your card is so clean and crisp... and springy. And the inked embossing is such a perfect background. Love it!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Wonderful cards and color combinations ladies!
Elaine
eoconnell

Ellie, I love the colors of your card. Such a nice way to cheer your friend.
Terrie, your card is lovely. I like the way you inked the circles for your flowers.
Marilyn, what a cool way to do the bottom of the flower with the embossing! You are one smart and imaginative cookie.
Sheri, I like that you did "buds" for yours. It is very pretty. I love your embossed/inked background, too.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

This one was fun, though I ripped a nail while creasing all the circles. I put one (bud) inside, too.
Thurs - Flower (400x269).jpg
Thurs - Flower (400x269).jpg (114.75 KiB) Viewed 219 times
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda, love the color scheme on your card. And the folds on your blooms are perfect. Sorry that you had to sacrifice a nail to get such perfection.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Had fun with this card! Will make these blooms again.
Last edited by MrsAsperin-Kathy on Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:44 am, edited 5 times in total.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Golda, that is wonderful! What beautiful colors. I also like that you put one bud on the inside! Thanks for playing and sorry that you ripped a nail - "Fingernail down, Fingernail down" :)
Barry
Prince of Paper

Kathy, yowza that is a party! I love it. Such a unique and special way to use this fold. It almost look like those party favors that you blow and it unravels! Very fun and festive!
Barry
Prince of Paper

Kathy, yours is perfectly sized and oh, so very pretty! I'm loving all the pretty colors and the lovely leaves.

My nails rip and peel quite easily, so it wasn't a huge deal. I just filed them all the way down again (not that they ever get to, much lest past, the ends of my fingers).
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda, I really like your blue & yellow combo. Pretty!

Kathy, your colors just shout spring and are so pretty together!
Elaine
eoconnell

PreviousNext

Return to Think Spring Crop -- February 18-21, 2015