Recipe for Spring--Winner is Kathy!!

Another card in fine form! (That is what that thing is called, right... a dressmakers form?) Love the additional colors and bit of a tutu on this one. So cute!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Barry, that is so sweet! Love the baby zebra.

Laura, what a wonderful card! You picture looks like a fine size. I always size mine to maximum 400, though the limits say you can do it to 500, but then you have to scroll to see the whole picture.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Had a lot of fun with this one! Hope I have everything I needed :D
Attachments
DSCN0235.JPG
DSCN0235.JPG (50.82 KiB) Viewed 341 times
Jane
Jane from Utah

Jane, that is very sweet! I love the colors, the brads and the cute paper bow and lovely paper flower. Very nice
Barry
Prince of Paper

Jane - I love your duckies!
Trudeenr

jane, that is just adorable! An expectant or new mom would love it.
Ellie

Jane, that is so adorable! I love the little ducky theme. And that bow is fantastic.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda wrote:Barry, that is so sweet! Love the baby zebra.

Laura, what a wonderful card! You picture looks like a fine size. I always size mine to maximum 400, though the limits say you can do it to 500, but then you have to scroll to see the whole picture.

I had thought saying to size to 400 would be the thing to do--however, my ignorance was showing there! PS told me that that would depend on the camera's aspect ration (or something like that! I still didn't follow.) He made some changes to how it worked. My understanding is that if the picture is too big it will not upload. And it will no longer scroll the picture--so you won's see any more that you have to scroll to see all of.

Laura, I think your picture came out just fine. I wouldn't have noticed that they were flowers though, so I'm glad you mentioned it! We're usually pretty lenient on the challenge requirements. We'll take it! So glad to see one of your cards and that you were able to join us!

Jane that is nicely done! I'm impressed that you skipped the "or's" in my recipe and put EVERYTHING in on one card! :lol: I really like your duckies too...So cute!
Whispers

I was planning on an easel card until I saw the Monday Challenge for this week. I made this one up instead. Golda's prize came in handy. The little bird stamp almost matched exactly the birds in this paper! Yay! That was totally planned...not!
Attachments
Sheris Challenge.jpg
Sheris Challenge.jpg (79.22 KiB) Viewed 329 times
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Facebook: Paintbrushbrown
Paintbrushbrown

Hahaha!! That bird looks spunky! :lol:
And he does match the paper quite well.
Good job!
Whispers

PreviousNext