Thurs Challenge - A wonderful world of color"- Winner is...

Wow! Koren, that is gorgeous! I love those colors together.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I enjoyed seeing the creations for all the challenges, but I think this is the challenge that gave me so many ideas that I want to try in the future. Watercolors has always been a hard technique for me to master. I get mud most of the time oppose to pretty colors. This challenge has inspired me to try playing with watercolor paints and pencils more. Great cards everyone!
SusieQ

Thank you for another wonder and exciting crop! You all did an amazing job but most importantly I hope you had fun and learned something along the way. By random org, the winner for my challenge is lucky #7 - SusieQ~ Congrats Susie! Please PM me your address if you don't mind - and maybe some idea of what supplies you are missing or in need of that way you are sure to get exactly what you want. Congrats to all the players!
Barry
Prince of Paper

Congrats Susan!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

What a nice surprise! Thanks Barry...and random.org! Sending you a PM.
SusieQ

Hi Barry! I received my prize today! Love the paper pad, flowers and trim. I will put them to good use. Love, love, love the card!!!!!! I have it on display in my craft room. It is like having a little bouquet of flowers in my room. Thank you very much and thank you for hosting this fun challenge for us!
SusieQ

Previous

Return to Flowers and Showers Crop--April 29-May 2, 2015