Challenge Hosts Needed!!

Yes! Thanks, Elaine! I'll plug you in.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Okay, anyone else want to host a challenge? If not, I'm going to change the format of the crop a bit.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Put me in ....any where is fine with me
terrie

Golda, I feel badly that you have come up short on hosts. Feel free to move me to another day if you decide to have just one challenge per day.
Ellie

I will do one...but not May 1st...
Trudeenr

Thank you all. Trudi, I'll put you in for the 30th. If that doesn't work, let me know.

Terrie and Trudi, I'll send you emails about your challenge at some point either today or tomorrow.

Ellie, I'll keep you where you are. Barry said he didn't care where he was, so I may end up moving him if I don't get more hosts. Thanks for offering to move.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

If you don't get enough hostess or host maybe can only do it for three days instead of four?????
Just a thought!!
terrie

I can host a challenge too if you like. It may or may not have accompanying photos. On the upside, my husband bought me a used computer and I thought I would be able to finally get back to posting, on the downside, it had a keyboard issue and had to go back. But, the guy promised (and this is a different guy than the one that had mine for 6 weeks!) he would either fix it or replace it so there's hope. Golda, if you do use me as a host, could you try to plug me into either Friday or Saturday so that the BINGO will be winding down?
Elaine
eoconnell

Elaine, congrats on almost having a computer to use! I changed up the challenges, so we'll have 1 on Wednesday, 2 on Thursday, 1 on Friday and 2 on Saturday, along with your game. So, we should be good. As we haven't had a lot of participation, this will make it a little easier on people.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I was just stopping by to say that I could help out after all and found that you don't need me! Wow! My computer battery died and it took awhile to get a new one here, but it arrived today! I found out today that I don't have to see the neurosurgeon after all. He said that I am not a candidate for surgery so there was no point coming. Wow...didn't do much for my back, but let me know clearly who I don't want to talk to in the future.

I am glad you have all your spots filled. I will participate my little heart out! Looking forward to it. I planted flowers inside and they are sprouted and growing very well. Our woods is green and the birds are traveling in and through! If you are in the north, hold on! The migrating birds are here and will be traveling again soon!
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Facebook: Paintbrushbrown
Paintbrushbrown

Previous

Return to Flowers and Showers Crop--April 29-May 2, 2015