BINGO Game-WINNERS ELLIE, GOLDA, SHERI

Too funny! Congratulations, Ellie and Sheri!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

The suspense was overwhelming! Sorry I disappeared abruptly after the bingo feud, but we had company...

3 of our friends were over for dinner and to play a game (we were running late starting to play so I was taking the opportunity to hover over bingo!). So then when I posted my bingo I was waving my arms around in the air and one of our friends exclaimed "Kermit Arms!!" And the guys laughed at me! However later in our game we had something exciting happen and the same guy yelled "Kermit Arms!! Kermit arms for everyone!" and we all waved our arms around in the air. It was highly amusing. (Though maybe you had to have been there!)
Whispers

Nope, it sounds like tons of fun!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Prizes went out yesterday. :)
Elaine
eoconnell

Mine arrived today, Elaine! Thank you! I guess those baby stamps will come in handy!! :lol: (I do definitely have a bump now and heard Little 2's heartbeat last Friday afternoon at my appointment.)
Whispers

I figured at least you have friends in the child bearing years and they might come in handy!
Elaine
eoconnell

Elaine, thank you so much for the gorgeous card and stamp set! I am going to have lots of fun with this.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

You're welcome Golda and glad to see all my winners received their prizes (and promptly too!).
Elaine
eoconnell

Previous

Return to Flowers and Showers Crop--April 29-May 2, 2015