Wednesday Challenge-Winner is Golda!

Golda, that's darling! Sorry about the mess.
Ellie

Golda wrote:Susan, that is absolutely gorgeous! Are those real feathers, or die cut?

Golda, they are a die cut (Spellbinder's). There are 5 or 6 in the set. I used black and turquoise pigment ink to color them. It's a fun die set to play with!
SusieQ

Adorable card Golda! I have a box that I put my cards in to do my splattering and any spraying etc. I don't have to worry about the mess getting on the box. :)
SusieQ

I just figured all the way down at the bottom of the sink would be quick and easy cleanup. Especially, as lightly as I was trying to "splatter". Hey, my windowsill and the wall behind the sink is oh so much cleaner after all the scrubbing. The pink and blue aren't too noticeable. Some of it came off, but not all. As it is a block wall, bits may be there forever. The acrylic block I put my ink on didn't come completely clean, either. Oh well. I usually do stuff like this outside, but figured the sink would be a quick and easy cleanup. The sink itself was. I may see if I can find a deep box for stuff like this in the future.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Welcome Margaret...so nice to see here on the forum...
I like the theme of this challenge but the east coast is having wonderful weather so please
no rain.

Nice cards everybody
terrie

Golda, your sentiment matches the card perfectly. And, your story about how it was created is priceless!

I opted for a fun way to get drops... adding food coloring to bubbles. I remembered that it made neat patterns- both drops and "bubble rings" that remind me of puddles. Since you can't see the bubble rings and drops very well through the vellum, I am also posting a sheet of the cardstock. I did several full sheets of card stock and cut them apart. Used blue and yellow bubbles. Oh... and did the creatin' outside! :D

The sentiment reads "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain." And the sweet little umbrella girl on the flap inside of the card is a digi, too. Loved her spunk!

ImageImageImage
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

What a nice card with the sentiment...
I would of like the see you make bubble rings...
Cute rain boots...
Well done Kathy
Last edited by terrie on Mon May 04, 2015 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
terrie

I love that digi, Kathy! Your drop turned out great & you were so smart to end up with extra papers for future use. Thanks for playing.
Ellie

What a fun way to get your drops! I'll have to try that some time.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Ellie, I finally got your challenge done. I just wanted some inspiration to hit me (It didn't) but I was able to think color and I have been in a blue and green mood of late so....this is what I came up with. I think I got this in just in time.
Barry
Prince of Paper

PreviousNext

Return to Flowers and Showers Crop--April 29-May 2, 2015