Wednesday Challenge-Winner is Golda!

Trudeenr wrote:My hubby got a good laugh while I was creating the background....I was outside shaking my paint brush like a little kid with a magic wand that wouldn't work!

I think I'd have laughed too! However, it obviously worked well!

Great challenge--I'll think how might be best to do this...
Whispers

Beautiful card, Terrie!

Trudi, that is hilarious, AND you wound up with a great card! Plus, you got to have fun with your husband.

My husband doesn't even comment anymore when I go out on the back patio with "stuff". He hasn't mentioned that the cement is a bit more sparkly and/or colorful in areas, too.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

My mom is making fun of me... She says she's never seen anyone fail so at dripping... :?
:P

...I need a nap.
Whispers

It's great when your crafting and add humor to it....
Well done Trudi
terrie

Golda wrote:Ellie, how did you do the center piece with the arches on the first one?

A friend of mine came from FB and said she loved your Celebrate card. She pinned. it.

Golda, it's a piece of DP; I just fussy cut around the print. Both papers are from the same 6x6 pad so they coordinated well.
Ellie

Terrie, your gray raindrops look like a good old fashioned spring rain. I like the crumpled paper background and the gem raindrops.

Trudi, if your husband laughed, imagine what the neighbors were thinking. Your magic wand did well- your card is so cute! I like the dimensional greeting floating over the raindrops.

Thank you both for playing!
Ellie

Ellie, the background came with the look of crumple paper...it's lefover paper from my daughter's bridal shower invitation
15 years ago...
thanks for your lovely comment...it was a fun challenge
terrie

Hi all, I just looked at all the cute rain drop cards. Ellie, what a clever idea for a challenge. I love everyones creative ideas for there cards. It's been raining a fine mist here all day. Everything is so lush and green! What a beautiful state this is...
I hope I get a chance to do this challenge on Sunday.
Hugs
Jane
Jane from Utah

Terrie, that's a fun take on the rain drops! I like the gems too.

Trudi, I see you managed to get some paint on the paper! Good job, I like it!
Elaine
eoconnell

Awesome cards Ellie and fun challenge. I love "splattering" paint and ink onto backgrounds!!!! Love your samples.

Terrie...love your raindrops and your card!

Trudi...awesome splattering! I can tell you were having fun making your card!
SusieQ

PreviousNext

Return to Flowers and Showers Crop--April 29-May 2, 2015