Crop Chat

I am officially sitting this crop out other than running my Bingo game and commenting. I'm getting ready to move and most of my craft room is packed. I always enjoy the crops and the creative challenges that everyone comes up with. I'll be checking in on everyone!
Elaine
eoconnell

Elaine....you're moving? I didn't know. I hope you have an easy move. Good luck!
What about your chickens? Are they moving with you?
SusieQ

Nope, the chickens the dog and the husband are all staying. 'Nough said.
Elaine
eoconnell

Elaine, you will be in my thoughts and prayers as you make this transition. I hope it all goes smoothly for you.
Ellie

take care....thoughts and prayers going your way.....
terrie

Thanks friends. I could use all the moral support you can muster up! Hugs!
Elaine
eoconnell

Elaine - transitions are so hard...so take care of yourself!

Barry - did you get stuck in the protest traffic last night? Hubby's company let him work from home, so he was able to avoid it (and he'll do that tomorrow as well for the May Day Protests).
Trudeenr

I don't want to tell tales, but...I will! Sheri has had such a time with this dripping thing! You won't believe it! Me? I seem to make a mess very easily, but Sheri is drip challenged!

She opened her watercolors and they had dried out. I told her she could put some water in the tube and rejuvenate them. I told her that while she was at it she could drip some out onto her card! When she was little, she was one of those that had to change clothes if she got a spot on her shirt! Good grief! She was also the one who took a Sharpie to her shorts and shirt! My artsy child!!!
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Facebook: Paintbrushbrown
Paintbrushbrown

Mom: :P :P

I thought I'd share with you all the popsicle recipe that I put on the recipe Thank you cards I did for my student workers (see Barry's and Ellie's challenges).
http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2012/0 ... udge-pops/

I haven't made them yet, but they sure do look tasty! And there doesn't seem to be anything weird or anything to make them easy to mess up!
Whispers

Thinking about and praying for you, Elaine.
Mrs Jones

Next

Return to Flowers and Showers Crop--April 29-May 2, 2015