Crop Chat

Thank you Golda for putting this crop together...I really liked the theme
Elaine, your bingo game was fun...even though I couldn't play toward the end....congrats to the winners
Host and Hostess, what great challenges and your examples were properly shown.

Well done everyone.....looking forward to the next crop
terrie

I didn't get a chance to participate this time around. I maybe will be able to get a challenge or two done today or tomorrow. I didn't have a very good time going to Georgia with my niece, she was not a very good companion. I ended up buying a ticket home and flew out a day early. It was just a complete disaster!!! Never again!!!
All the challenges were great and a big thank you to all the hostesses and to you Golda for all you did to make this happen.
Everyone's creations are just wonderful!!!

Elaine, so sorry to here this.... I landed in NC on Friday to catch a flight to SLC and I was thinking about you.
Big Hugs!!!
Jane
Jane from Utah

Jane, I'm so sorry your trip was a bust. It's difficult to travel with people. It's too bad you had to come back early but it was the smart thing to do. You can love someone dearly and still not be able to take a trip together. We vacation with our best friends every year and it works great. We're very lucky to be so compatible.
Ellie

Jane, sorry to hear about your difficult trip. As Ellie noted, you can love someone dearly and yet things can deteriorate unexpectedly. Am glad you made it back and are able to check in... and post a fun Monday challenge.

Elaine, I am so sorry to hear of your upcoming move... and the many difficult changes it will hold. Will be praying for you!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

I just posted my third card....yay me! LOL! I am happy that I got 3 challenges done. It has been awhile since I made any cards. I'm hoping to squeeze in one more before the crop ends but not sure my schedule will allow it....we'll see. It was a fun crop and I enjoyed hanging out with all of you. I've been missing you all! Thanks for organizing the crop Golda....you always do a fantastic job at organizing things. Also a big thanks to the challenge hosts / hostess and to Elaine for hosting Bingo.
SusieQ

Jane, sorry that your trip didn't turned out great but it was a wise move to leave early...
Susan, it was great to see you take part in the crop...well done on your cards
Elaine, I hope your doing okay...you know that we are here for you...hugs
Margaret, I hope that you come back...it was great seeing your work for the crop.
terrie

Jane, I'm so sorry your kindness in travelling with your niece didn't go well. It was very nice of you to go with her, however. Glad you got home safely.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

What a wonderful crop! This was fun, I learned some very new and useful techniques and so much enjoyed seeing everyone's works of Art! Thank you Golda for arranging us all and Elaine for the BINGO game! Congrats to another very successful crop.

When is our next pajama party? :D
Barry
Prince of Paper

A big thanks to each of our challenge hosts and our lovely game host! This was a lot of fun.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda thank you so much for organizing and running this crop. You did a wonderful job! Everything ran smoothly thanks to all of your hard work. I had a great time doing all of the challenges.

Elaine, it was another great game of Cage Bingo. You were such a sport to host this without a computer! The game ran very well and I appreciate your efforts.

Last but definitely not least, a big thank you to the other hosts. All of the challenges were well tied to the theme and were challenging and fun to do. Thanks for giving your time and effort.
Ellie

PreviousNext

Return to Flowers and Showers Crop--April 29-May 2, 2015