Saturday Challenge- Simply Daisy- Winner= Marilyn!

Great cards, Koren and Trudi!
Ellie

Here is my card....
Attachments
5 3 2015 Daisy Crop.jpg
5 3 2015 Daisy Crop.jpg (159.93 KiB) Viewed 122 times
terrie

Ellie, Sheri, Golda, Koren and Trudi all of your CAS daisy cards turned out really awesome..
Trudi I have that stamp and I use it a lot...
Well done ladies.
terrie

Trudi,you nailed CAS with your sweet and simple daisy image. Perfect!

Terrie, love the butterfly so gently perched upon your vertical greeting.. and both planted beside your beautiful daisy. Lovely card!
Last edited by MrsAsperin-Kathy on Mon May 04, 2015 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

What a cute & cheerful card, Terrie! Nicely done!
Ellie

What a beautiful card, Terrie!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Wow! Wow! Wow! That's how I feel about all the CAS daisy cards that have been posted. All are fantastic and a couple of them I intend to steal... um I mean borrow your creative ideas. :lol:

I have a bit of a story for mine. I stamped and colored a daisy image and was in the process of deciding how I wanted it to be placed on my card base when my son walked into the room. He wasted no time in telling me that he did not like my daisy image at all. He asked what the challenge was and then looked at my other 3 daisy stamps that I own and told me he didn't like those either. He felt that my first two cards for this crop had an artsy fartsy edge to them and that the way I was designing this one, it did too. So he felt none of my images worked with that style. So he asked me to make a watercolor piece like I did for Barry's challenge. So I did (he kept telling me, "add more water to your brush mom!"...lol) and then he took the piece and drew me a daisy. You can tell I am old and that he went to an art college where "anything goes" because I kept telling him the stem needed to be green and the leaf too....and the middle of the flower needed to be yellow. I got a lot of eye rolling from him. So I slept on it and got up this morning and decided to and go with it. I love his daisy.....just wasn't sure about the color part....but I like it now. So here is my card....made by me and my son! Oh and I think I have the CAS part down as there is a ton of "white space".

Thanks for the fun challenge Kathy!

daisy card view one resized.jpg
daisy card view one resized.jpg (33.04 KiB) Viewed 105 times
SusieQ

Just beautiful Susan...your son did a great job on the daisy and I love the sentiment around the frame...
Well done both of you...
terrie

Oh.... Susan & Son creates an amazing card! I love that you allowed him to help you change your original plan. You are a sweet mom... with a very talented son. Love it!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

It's a fabulous daisy, Susan! The card is lovely too, especially knowing that you guys made it together.
Ellie

PreviousNext

Return to Flowers and Showers Crop--April 29-May 2, 2015