Saturday Challenge- Simply Daisy- Winner= Marilyn!

I haven't stamped the sentiment yet since I am not sure what this will be needed to do. I like thinking of you cards, but don't have a stamp that says that!
Attachments
May Crop4.jpg
May Crop4.jpg (55.39 KiB) Viewed 394 times
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Facebook: Paintbrushbrown
Paintbrushbrown

Marilyn, I love your painted Daisy.....they turned out awesome....
terrie

Marilyn, your delicate daisies look beautiful on that dusky blue background. It reminds me a bit of Norwegian Rosemaling. So pretty!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Susan, that is a really pretty daisy, and I love the story behind it. That is so cool that your son helped you and added his own touch, too. Great teamwork!

Marilyn, I can't believe you don't have a "Thinking of You" stamp! I love your beautiful card. Hmmm, now, you could just hand write/letter it, or maybe you'll win a stamp, soon.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Here is my simple daisy card. The petals pop out to show color underneath. This was a fun thing to do!

Barry
Prince of Paper

Barry, your daisies look really nice...I like how the background is shown just a tad
well done
terrie

Marilyn, for heaven's sake, Girl, go get yourself a Thinking of You stamp. You won't believe how often you will use it. (You could also print it with your computer.) Your card is very pretty-great job on the daisies!

Barry, that is so darling!! I love the way you cut the daisies to show the color behind them and the button centers.
Ellie

Barry, your daisies are a delight! Especially with the button centers that match the colored paper behind your punched blooms. That took some planning!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

I didn't even realize it was possible to have such an amazing variety of CAS daisy cards. But you paper artisans did it!
Anyone else want to join us? You have until midnight tonight. So... happy stamping!

PS One of my favorite digi artists just announced her free digi this week, and it's a little girl holding a bouquet of DAISIES!
Get your free copy here http://www.tiddlyinks.com/awww-thanks/
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

I bought a stamp set recently that had all kinds of sentiments in it. I gave it to my sister for her birthday! As soon as Hobby Lobby replenishes them, I will get one for me!!! I know it is crazy, but I don't have loads of sentiment stamps. They never seem to say what I want said. I will get one though and my cards will ALL have sentiments on them instead of none of them or a rare few that end up with them. I also need something clever for the insides. I never do well there either! Oh well...the outside it pretty. Can we have everything? Ok...we can!
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Facebook: Paintbrushbrown
Paintbrushbrown

PreviousNext

Return to Flowers and Showers Crop--April 29-May 2, 2015