Call for Challenge Hosts!

Come one, come all! Step right up and try your luck as a challenge host for our upcoming State Fair Crop! I am excited to get things rolling (as in roller coaster) for the August event and I need some volunteers to man the concessions, entries and watch the fair goers while they eat too much, ride the rides and visit the booths and games. If this sound like a blue ribbon winner of a job and you would like to join the fun, sign up below. I will get with you soon as to what we are doing so it will be exciting for those entering!

Wednesday: 1 Kathy
2 Trudi
Thursday: 1 Golda
2 Sheri
Friday: 1 Jane
2 Marilyn
Saturday: 1 Koren
2 Barry
Game Host: Ellie
Last edited by Paintbrushbrown on Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:48 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Facebook: Paintbrushbrown
Paintbrushbrown

I volunteer to host a game, Marilyn.
Ellie

Okay, the description is making my stomach queasy, which is weird, as I love fairs and rides. I can host a challenge. However, if you have others that want to do it, you can use someone who doesn't host so often. Just let me know.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Thank you, Golda! So far you are the only challenge host to sign up. It is still early, so I won't start begging mode just yet. You do have the added benefit of choosing your day. Don't feel queasy since everything at out fair is fun, fun, fun! I will send you a message about what we are doing pretty soon here.
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Paintbrushbrown

If you want me to host, I would prefer a Thursday, though any day is workable.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Come on, crafty card makers! If we don't get more than one challenge host, the fair won't be worth attending! This won't be hard at all. The rewards are worth the effort. I know it can get discouraging since our numbers are small, but you are all blue ribbon winners and will be treated as such! I know August seems like a long way off, but it really is only just over a month away! Yikes! Let's just get the Fair Train moving and you will see how fun it is going to be!
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Paintbrushbrown

Marilyn, I love your descriptive invitation. It makes me want some cotton candy... and I don't even LIKE cotton candy!
I can host a challenge on either Wednesday or Saturday.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

I will host a challenge any day is fine Marilyn.
Thanks for organizing this and hanging in there....
Jane
Jane from Utah

Okay, you twisted my arm...I'll take a challenge!

It's Stephen and Samantha's birthday weekend, so I will only be able to pop in during the evenings on Sat and Sun but the rest of the time I will be able to check in more frequently!
Trudeenr

As I told you when we talked yesterday--I can do one.
Whispers

Next

Return to State Fair Crop--August 5-8, 2015