Stocking up!

If all you challenge hosts/hostesses would post anything special you need for the crop, it would be a great thing. We might need the weekend to stock our pantries in preparation for those exhibits! Remember that 12 X 12 card stock is not a staple to everyone.
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Facebook: Paintbrushbrown
Paintbrushbrown

My challenge doesn't require anything except your creativity.

(And, Marilyn I have to tell you that I saw the title of this posting "Stocking up!" right after seeing Golda's Christmas card challenge. I figured it related to Christmas stockings and thought to myself, "Why would I put our stockings up this early?!" :lol: )
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

That is funny Kathy, I was thinking the same thing.

Anyway, for my challenge you need at least 2 colors of ink and some sort of solid stamp (not one that is just an outline).
Last edited by purpleladybug on Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Koren
I do whatever the voices tell me to do.
purpleladybug

For my challenge you just need scraps of design paper and plain card stock.
Jane
Jane from Utah

For my challenge you need PIES or MASON JARS. (mmm, just the images of them...although eating pie and drinking lemonade from a jar would be fine too!)
Trudeenr

Trudi, I'm thinking eating pie out of a mason jar might be a bit messy. But, to each their own. :lol:

For mine you will need twine, thread, string, fiber, something along that line. Color doesn't matter.
Last edited by Golda on Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

For my challenge you will need card stock or papers in primary colors. It doesn't need to be whole sheets, scraps will be fine.
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Paintbrushbrown

Paintbrushbrown wrote:If all you challenge hosts/hostesses would post anything special you need for the crop, it would be a great thing. We might need the weekend to stock our pantries in preparation for those exhibits! Remember that 12 X 12 card stock is not a staple to everyone.

if anyone is in need of 12x12 paper, JoAnn's has it on sale this week at 10 sheets for $2. I bought some white and cream so that I have it on hand to make 4x6 cards.
Ellie

Thanks, Ellie, for the share! I love reminders to look online. I keep forgetting! Kathy, I hadn't even thought of stockings! LOL...too much Christmas in July for you people! I am barely keeping up with the moment! I told my hubby the other day that I only have 4 more paychecks before Christmas!!! Yikes!!!
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Paintbrushbrown

Golda wrote:Trudi, I'm thinking eating pie out of a mason jar might be a bit messy. But, to each their own. :lol:

For mine you will need twine, thread, string, fiber, something along that line. Color doesn't matter.

Golda, google 'Mason Jar Pies' and you'll be amazed what you'll find! (Drat. Now I'm hungry!!)
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Next

Return to State Fair Crop--August 5-8, 2015