Step Right Up!

I just posted my last two cards. I did all of the challenges, rode all the rides and had lots of treats. Time to fall asleep on the car ride home.

My heartfelt thanks to everyone who hosted a challenge and to Marilyn, our fearless leader. Great crop!!
Ellie

Great work, Ellie! You always do so much to make the party great!
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Facebook: Paintbrushbrown
Paintbrushbrown

Don't forget...this is the last day for entries to be posted for the STATE FAIR! You have until midnight Washington time (whatever that is!) to be considered for the winner's ribbons!

Everyone has done a great job with this crop! I have loved every minute of it. I can always count on you to lift me out of a bad place. I am back to card-making and painting and ready to take on the world!
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Paintbrushbrown

Just a reminder to all challenge hosts. We are to post our winners on Wednesday. Each person can only win once. That doesn't include the games, however. That is a separate thing unto itself. You either guess the right number or Ellie kills you. I hope we all got it right!!! LOL!
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Paintbrushbrown

The winners have all been posted and I hope everyone had a good time. I know our numbers are small, but we are a great group. If all the challenge hosts would please send your snail mail addresses, I would appreciate it! Thank you for hosting!
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Paintbrushbrown

Previous

Return to State Fair Crop--August 5-8, 2015